How does an entrepreneur tick?
I just observed that my last post was in April 2010 & am trying compile a summary of what happened to my entrepreneurial journey.
Last one and half year was crazy. I learnt a lot about what makes an entrepreneur tick in their pursuit of creating something meaningful and sustainable.
What makes an entrepreneur tick?
- It is mostly about reading the “IF” poem daily and living it every minute.
- It is about knowing “Murphy’s law” exists and still keeping your head to get things “work” around you.
- It is about believing and leading your team with that belief.
- It is about surrounding “great” people around you and listening to them.
- It is knowing that “Every business has a cycle of growth and slump and living through it”
I need a lot of motivation. What makes you tick around through difficult times?